Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Diplomat disheasher model ADP 8242 Wouldn't click on to

Customer Question

Diplomat disheasher model ADP 8242
Wouldn't click on to programme just kept flashing, tried reprogramming by switching off then on and pressing control 4 times in three seconds as happened the last time but it filled with water and wouldn't empty, have emptied it manually but now it only shows the rinse programme and won't move anyway at all.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Expert:  Rob replied 4 years ago.

Sorry for the delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.

Shantal asked me to try and help you with this.

Firstly, can you disconnect the power to the machine for an hour.

Reconect the power.

Try to select a new cycle.

Tell me everything it does in sequence, including lights and noises.

Rob