Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a CDA CW 496 dishwasher that when put on runs for

Customer Question

Hi i have a CDA CW 496 dishwasher that when put on runs for about 45 mins then stops and beeps , when i open the door the programme has changed from 60 to rinse and the start light is continually flashing untill you turn it off, i have run a test and no flashing lights appear can you help ,many thanks Mark
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hello Mark,

Expert:  Rob replied 4 years ago.

Sorry for the delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.

Shantal asked me to try and help with this, Mark.

Can you tell me how many times it now beeps inbetween the pauses?

Rob

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Rob when it finishes it continually beeps till you turn it off and when it has finished everything is red hot

Expert:  Rob replied 4 years ago.
Hi Mark

From memory this machine does beep at the end of the wash, but not continully.
Have the dishes been washed and the detergent compartment opend correctly?

Have you had this dishwasher for long, has it always doen this?

Rob