Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

iS IT POSSIBLE TO OBTAIN A REPLACEMENT COMPRESSOR

Customer Question

iS IT POSSIBLE TO OBTAIN A REPLACEMENT COMPRESSOR FOR OUR AMANA 25 FRIDGE-FREEZER? If so, at what approx. cost. R. Butler - XXXXXX- XXXXX [email protected]

Expert:  Daniel replied 4 years ago.

.

Can you post the model number of the appliance.

.

If you open the fridge its usually on a sticker either at the top on the side or behind the salad drawers at the bottom.

.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
oWING TO BEING BEDRIDDEN DUE TO INFIRMITY I HAVE BEEN DELAYED UNTIL i WAS ABLE GAIN ASSISTANCE TO OBTAIN THE REQUIRED FRIDGE-FREEZER MODEL DETAILS.

t NOW HAVE THEM AVAILABLE AND READY FOR TRANSMISSIUON TO THE ENGINEER WHO HAS BEEN SO PATIENTLY AWAITING MY DETAILED RESPONSE. tHANKYOU.
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 4 years ago.

If you could reply to this ticket with the model/make, it will allow our expert to assist you.

Adam
Expert:  Daniel replied 4 years ago.

.

If you can post the model number you have i will then be able to help you.

.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

17th May, 2013

Dear XXXXX,

Finally we are able to re-communicate, I'm grateful for your perseverance.

Here are the required details.

Listed Household Refrigerator 165A. Made in USA. Amana Refrigeration Inc.

Model No. SXD25JPW 9.5 0Z R12

Mfg. No. P7870108WW 115 VAC/60HZ

S/N XXXXXXXXXX Amps 12.0

Design pressure 235HS & 14 0LS

--------

The door label also stated: For parts and service give model, MFG & serial No's.

So, here we are. Hope this will give you the info. you require.

I look forward to hearing back from you in due course.

By the way, the reason for adding in my wife's e-mail was solely due to Just Answer being unwilling to accept my own original and long-used personal e-mail which had been originally registered some years ago.

So I popped in my wife's e-mail purely in an effort to move matters along.

Thankfully you too persevered. Good man.

Keep well and thankyou. Kindly respond direct to my own e-mail address and I'll see it daily along with all my own mail.

Sincerely

Raymond XXXXXX

e-mail: [email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Relist: No answer yet. If your agent cannot respond, for whatever reason, please confirm, without further delay that my card payment has been duly refunded. I am anxious now over this whole shambolic mess. Thankyou. R. XXXXXXX P.S. A separate e-mail was sent a little earlier.