Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

my dishwasher is flashing on the 65degree 55degree and (((

Customer Question

my dishwasher is flashing on the 65degree 55degree and ((( rinse. its starting up and sounds like its filling but then stops and starts beeping. No heat
Expert:  Daniel replied 4 years ago.

.

Can you post the model number please.

.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

All it says is WC140 IN on the door it is CDA

Expert:  Daniel replied 4 years ago.

.

Ok so when you first start a cycle it should bring the pump on for a few seconds then stop then it should fill.

.

Is it doing any of these before the lights start flashing?

.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i think so. it is integrated so the lights are inside the machine. it is starting the cycle and you can hear the pump and it sounds like its going to fill then starts beeping.

Expert:  Daniel replied 4 years ago.

.

Ok what you can try first is remove the wooden plyth at the bottom of the kitchen. From there you need to remove the metal inspection cover below the door on the front.

.

From there check the base under there and see if its full of water. If so soak it up with a sponge or towel.

.

Once the base is dryed up retry the dishwasher and see what happens.

.

Let me know what you find.

.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

my husband will do this in the morning

Expert:  Daniel replied 4 years ago.

.

No worries will await your reply.

.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hi

there is no metal inspection cover on the door front. when we take the plynth off there is only access to lower and heighten the legs

Expert:  Daniel replied 4 years ago.

.

Ok so at the very bottom below the door what do you see?

Is it metal or plastic?

.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
A the very bottom of the door is a grey plastic strip that has a slot of screwing legs up or down. There is nothing else there.
Expert:  Daniel replied 4 years ago.

.

Ok the service info i have says it has a removeable cover. As you say it hasnt then the info i have is wrong.

.

What you can try is pull the dishwasher out and tip it backwards to see if any water comes out from the base. Try it if you can and see what happens.

.