Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Hello there , my hoover ultra care 1200 washing machine drum

Customer Question

Hello there , my hoover ultra care 1200 washing machine drum is filling with rubbery smelling smoke ...help please!!
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 4 years ago.

Adam

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Adam, I would really like to know what the root cause of this problem is before we start trying to fix it. I have used te machine today on a wool programme and it is not filing with rubery smoke ( presumably because the spin is much gentler ) ans while this is okay in good weather when the clothes can be hung out , it is not a long term solution,

Dorothy

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 4 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

If you decide on a refund, or wish to keep the credit for a future question, then of course we'd honour it.

Adam

Expert:  Daniel replied 4 years ago.

.

Has the washer been noisy recently when its spinning?

.

If so open the door and hold the metal drum at the front at the bottom. Can you lift it up and down a bit?

.