Techdesk
Techdesk, Service Engineer
Experience:  Whitegoods engineer working for a multibranded national company in the UK
13782322

How do you change the filter drainage hose on a Bosch WP2400GB

Customer Question

How do you change the filter drainage hose on a Bosch WP2400GB top loader washing machine
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No I have time.

I have ordered the part from Bosch but am not sure how you access the inside of the machine to fit it on the filter/pump.

Thank you for your efforts.

Keith

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

If you decide on a refund, or wish to keep the credit for a future question, then of course we'd honour it.

Adam

Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.

Hiya

Sorry for the delay in getting to your question.

There is no WP2400GB showing at Bosch.

Can you post the full E-Nr number of the appliance, from the label on the appliance, please?

What part have you ordered?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have ordered from Bosch the drainage hose which is damaged and leaks at the bottom of the machine which is a top loading washing machine. This drains the water from the pump if you have to clean it from time to time.

The E-Nr WOP2400GB/02 FD 8307 500200.

Hope this helps

Keith

Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.

Hiya,

You'll need a torx screwdriver or bits to take the screws out.

Take the left side panel off (viewed from the front).

You'll then see the hose attached to the filter housing at the front.

Follow it and you'll see it attaches to some plastic piping.

If you can get to it under the tub,excellent.

If not, you'll need to lie the machine on it's back and remove the base.

Have a look, see what you can find and get back to me.

There's another drain hose, from the plastic pipework that goes out to the drain.

Click here for the exploded view of the drainage/water circuit

Click here for the exploded view of the casing

If I've understood your question correctly, I hope this helps

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Thank you for the advice and drawings.
That is very helpful and I am sure I can tackle the job now.
I have to wait 7/10 days for the part to be delivered before I can
start but I feel pretty confident now.

Keith
Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.

Hiya,

No problem.

Just post again if you get stuck, even after you rate the answer, you can still get help (no extra charge) on this problem.

Good luck with it.

thanks