Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I recently burned through the mains cable of my toaster. It

Customer Question

I recently burned through the mains cable of my toaster. It is of course a sealed unit. Can it be replaced
Expert:  Michael replied 4 years ago.
Hi, Yes that can easily be replaced.
What you need to do is visit a local hardware store and ask them for a replacement cord for toasters, they will know what you need.
Then you can open the unit and disconnect the old wire(it only has 2 conductors) so you cant mess that up it easy to do:-)
If you need me further i will be available to you at no additional cost if you rate me favorably.
Tech Michael