Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Crystaljet dishwasher, its taken a funny turn and sounds like

Customer Question

Crystaljet dishwasher, its taken a funny turn and sounds like a fuse blowing (banging sound) , did it twice but still kept running and I switched it of at wall . It smelt burning of some sort. When i switched it back on next day it went away and worked for a few times and then Sunday night it did it again. I'm worried about it going on fire is it fatal and should I be replacing it.
Expert:  Michael replied 4 years ago.

MasterFixIt :

Hi this may be and likely something stuck in the pump.

MasterFixIt :

Please furnish me with the model #

MasterFixIt :

MasterFixIt :

Tech Mike

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

sorry didn't receive answer last night before I went home, i'm not sure of the modle but will find out today. How easy is it to get into pump? I purchased this second hand about a year ago but ther was no manual with it so pretty much in dark about workings.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hi its a Hover Crystaljet D820

thanks

Avril elder

Expert:  Michael replied 4 years ago.

Thank you Avril, let me see what I can find on this.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hi waiting on some feedback, someone took pump out and they didn't see anything stuck in it or any damage to it. Put machine on again and it completed wash but make the "bang" or "load pop" noise while in drying phase, after washing dishes.