I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Yes - Im happy to wait more time to ensure that I get a solution to my issue.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
If you decide on a refund, or wish to keep the credit for a future question, then of course we'd honour it.
Thank you for your patience,
Hello - thanks for getting back to me.
If I resume, this situation is as follow:
- software issue
- Defect IC generating issue is placed on the main board
- Main board can be replaced easily
Can you please let me know the following point before I decide to proceed the payment for you advice + good rating after support:
- how much is the main board I will need to order after you will send me the right place to buy it ?
depending of the board price, I will make the decision to replace it.
Thanks for your support and looking forward to hearing from you.