Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

my dishwasher, model Beko DFN 1000 X, is having the following

Customer Question

my dishwasher, model Beko DFN 1000 X, is having the following problem:
As soon as we are starting a program, the program run and at the end of the wash, the programm start again and again - which mean that we have to be there to stop manually the dish washer at the end of the washing program - Any idea about how to resolve this (i Bleieve a software issue)
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 4 years ago.

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes - Im happy to wait more time to ensure that I get a solution to my issue.

thanks

Nicolas

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 4 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

If you decide on a refund, or wish to keep the credit for a future question, then of course we'd honour it.

Adam

Expert:  Michael replied 4 years ago.

Hi this issue is a software problem but its not something you can just load.
What the issue is with this Beko, is a prom issue. unfortunately they dont sell just the Prom IC, and if they did you would need soldering experience.
But you can but a replacement main board.
Please let me know if you want to do this.
Its pretty easy with just a few simple tools.
Its all plug and play so to speak.
On this unit, you cant make any mistakes, the plugs only fit in their respective spots:-)
I will help help and even tell you where to get the part.
also if you rate me as good service or better, this system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you so your question never times out and it wont cost you anything more. I will be here for you when you need me.
tech Michael

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hello - thanks for getting back to me.

If I resume, this situation is as follow:

- software issue

- Defect IC generating issue is placed on the main board

- Main board can be replaced easily

Can you please let me know the following point before I decide to proceed the payment for you advice + good rating after support:

- how much is the main board I will need to order after you will send me the right place to buy it ?

depending of the board price, I will make the decision to replace it.

Thanks for your support and looking forward to hearing from you.

Nicolas