Techdesk
Techdesk, Service Engineer
Experience:  Whitegoods engineer working for a multibranded national company in the UK
13782322

bosch logixx 8 1600 express (2009 model) ser no WAS32469GB/23 Machine

Customer Question

bosch logixx 8 1600 express (2009 model) ser no WAS32469GB/23 Machine is stuck on drain/rinse cycle and door cannot open. pump is working as there is no water in machine When any programme is selected thare are two clicks from the control panel and then the pump starts to run and continues to run. There is no water in the machine as I have had the filter out when the pump is running and can see the impeller spinning. I was wondering if it may be the water inlet valve not working properly or maybe a control board problem.

There are also 3 loud clicks coming from the door locking mechanism whenever a programme is selected

Expert:  Techdesk replied 4 years ago.

Hiya,

Unfortunately this sounds like a control board fault.

However, before changing the board, I'd suggest unplugging the appliance, taking the rear panel off and checking to see if it has water in the base.

If it does, remove the water and dry the base, then try the machine again.

Check it out, see what you find and get back to me.

Hope this helps