Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Hi! I put my dishwasher through a cycle yesterday morning and

Customer Question

Hi! I put my dishwasher through a cycle yesterday morning and it had finished but I put some greasy pans in and there was greasy water on the top, so tried putting it through another cycle and its not doing anything except making a noise like its on but no water going in and it's sticking on the wash light. It just rumbles. I left it hours but still the same. Tried cancelling cycle and starting again but still the same. Turned it off by plug for the night but when I put it on this morning it's still the same.
Expert:  Daniel replied 4 years ago.

Can you post the model number please.

Also when you turn the dishwasher is it the drain pump that's coming on straight away?