Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Gas cooker specialist
46681511

Do you have a list available of Stourbridge based Solar hot

Customer Question

Do you have a list available of Stourbridge based Solar hot water engineers that I could contact to resolve a problem. I live in the DY5 area.
Expert:  Richard Hill replied 4 years ago.

rwhill1 :

rwhill1 :

I just did a search and found the following on Yell

rwhill1 :

I can't recommend any of them, but some do mention Solar Hot Water systems

rwhill1 :

Any help?

JACUSTOMER-spq0rkoa- :

Sorry but I felt that a company of your standing would have a list of engineers.I have already exhausted all telephone books to try for answers. do you not have anything available from your company records?

rwhill1 :

Sorry, I personally don't, but another Expert may have, so If I 'Opt Out' maybe someone will have something more specific for you

rwhill1 :

Is that OK?

rwhill1 :

The only other thing is whether the manufacturer of your system could recommend someone in your area

rwhill1 :

I could call them if you wish?

JACUSTOMER-spq0rkoa- :

looks like it will have to do a drowning man can only clutch at straws, and as i said firstly the installers went out of business so no chance of help there.

rwhill1 :

Was the installer also the manufacturer of the system?

JACUSTOMER-spq0rkoa- :

No the manufacturer was german nand the installer was Solar Home Energy of Ringwood Hants.

rwhill1 :

What's the manufacturer called?

JACUSTOMER-spq0rkoa- :

the data for the panels is 14 tube paradigma panels containing evacuated tube collectors using Tyfocor fluid. the fluid was changed by a local Worcester Bosch

JACUSTOMER-spq0rkoa- :

plumber in february/ march. Worryingly I now have a red stain patch on my ceiling and ahve climbed into the loft ant placed a container under the pipe where I think it is coming from. I have no other data re the manutacturer.

rwhill1 :

Just trying to do some research on this, but not much coming up for Paradigma in the UK

rwhill1 :

I'll opt out, so that hopefully someone else can help you

JACUSTOMER-spq0rkoa- :

Please understand that all I want is a list of Worcester Bosch solar engineers who are in or near the Stourbridge DY5 area. the fluid in the panels has been changed to your recommended fluid so all I need is an engineer who can look at it and find the problem.

JACUSTOMER-spq0rkoa- :

The expert seemed unable to grasp the simple question I raised and I am still left without any satisfaction.

JACUSTOMER-spq0rkoa- :

nor indeed any further replies since he opted out at 4.17pm. I do not take kindly to having monies taken under false pretences and would request that you credit the payment I made and cancel my payment to you.

Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 4 years ago.
If Worcester Bosch sent them out then they should be able to help again, you should give them some grief.

Try this;
http://www.worcester-bosch.co.uk/homeowner/customer-service/request-or-cancel-an-appointment