Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Hi - I have a FFA97P Hotpoint Fridge Freezer. I have removed

Customer Question

Hi - I have a FFA97P Hotpoint Fridge Freezer.

I have removed the three electrical plugs behind the freezer backwall to replace the thermal cut-out and the defrost heater BUT...

Two of the plugs (black and white) will fit back in to either of the 6-way sockets, and all can be fitted upside down! I didn't record the correct fitting because I was daft enough to expect the plugs to fit back only in the correct way.

If anyone has reference to a service manual I need to know the correct positioning for both of the six-way plugs, and the colour of each of the wires (from top top bottom) for these and the three-way plug.

Thanks - Lawrence