Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

hi I have a 2013 dometic frige in a rollerteam 746 motorhome.I

Customer Question

hi I have a 2013 dometic frige in a rollerteam 746 motorhome.I have changed the power module on the back of the fridge and changed the lcd display,I have power going in from the 12 volt and 240 volt but still I get nop power on the frigde.no gas no 12 volt and no 240 volt also no interior light
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 4 years ago.

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

can you keep trying

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 4 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

If you decide on a refund, or wish to keep the credit for a future question, then of course we'd honour it.

Adam

Expert:  Michael replied 4 years ago.

Do you have a multimeter?
You may have a circuit breaker in the off position, nit sure we need to confirm power at the unit. It sounds like the power panel is either not wired correctly or, it may be defective.
Please let me know if have a meter.
Tech Michael