Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My machine keeps beeping and f43 keeps flashing on the scr

Customer Question

My machine keeps beeping and f43 keeps flashing on the screen...?
Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.

Hiya,

Has the machine stopped full or empty of water?

Are you able to cancel the code and select a new program?

If you are, what happens (exactly) when you try it on spin only?

How old is the appliance?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
The machine is empty of water but the clothes in it have not been washed...they are full of water. -
Unable to cancel the code to select a new prog.
Machine is approx. 7 years old.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Have you an answer for me yet?
Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.

Hiya,

Sorry, I've only just got in from work.

Can you post the E-Nr number of the machine please?

It's on a label in the door recess.

Once I know this, I'll see if I have the information for resetting the code and finding the fault.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
E-NRWM14S795GB/18FD8809200027

KD CODE: ME146AC40111X231400101
Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.

Hiya,

Thanks for that.

I don't have the facia layout for this machine but I do have some technical instruction.

You need to first of all erase the stored error code, in case it's spurious.

Turn the dial to off (12 o'clock)

Turn the dial to 6 o'clock, wait 2 seconds.

Press and hold the spin selection button (rpm) and while holding it, turn the dial to 7 o'clock, wait 2 seconds

Release the button

Turn the dial clockwise to off.

Repeat this until you get rid of the error codes (can take around 7 attempts).

Try the machine again.

Let me know what happens.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I am now on holiday for a week and therefore not able to do as you requested... Back home Tuesday next week and will let you know the outcome .... Thanks.
Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.

Hiya,

No problem.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi, thanks for your advice re washing machine but the instructions you gave me have not worked.. Still beeping and flashing f43... Any ideas?
Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.

Hiya,

Sorry to hear that.

I do need more detail in your response though.

The code should have cleared and allowed you to select a new program.

Did this happen?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No unfortunately, would it help if I take a photo of the Facia and email it to you?
Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.

Hiya,

OK, if the code isn't cleared then nothing has actually happened that would resolve the problem.

Yes, try posting the photograph.

However, if it's got the spin button and you followed the code erasing instructions (several times) and the code didn't clear, it would suggest a control board fault.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi there, did you receive the photo?? This machine does not actually have a spin reset button.. It has as strip which has - spin + alongside the marel strip.. Is this any help to you? If not I guess I need someone to one and fix it. Thanks anyway for trying.
Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.

Hiya,

Sorry, there's no photograph posted on your listing.

Sorry