Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have tricity bendix AW1200W washing machine, that when switched

Customer Question

I have tricity bendix AW1200W washing machine, that when switched to spin, either flashes 6 (end) times then takes in water, pumps and finishes, or flashes 7 times whilst spinning (rarely). All the other progammes just take in water then pump out. Any ideas PLEASE !!!
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 4 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi there, thank you for coming back to me and yes i am still interested in finding an anwser to my problem

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 4 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

If you decide on a refund, or wish to keep the credit for a future question, then of course we'd honour it.

Adam

Expert:  Michael replied 4 years ago.

Hi Sorry for the delay, there were some power outages here in the US,
Please explain further so I can help you effectively.
What does the machine do, does it run and get hung up at some point?
Does it do nothing, I will need a full description to solve this for you.
Thank you so much.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi there, the fault on this particular machine is relative to the description that I gave originally. Do you know what the meaning is of the 6 or 7 flashes on the "ends" indicator. Thanks Andy

Expert:  Michael replied 4 years ago.

Hi Andy, let me look into this for you I will be in touch this afternoon:-)
Thanks for your patience.
Michael