Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I just had D2654XOGB cooker hood delivered. Does it fit between

Customer Question

I just had D2654XOGB cooker hood delivered. Does it fit between high-level kitchen units and am I expected to ask the kitchen supplier to provide a color matched piece of wood to bridge the gap?
Expert:  Daniel replied 4 years ago.

Sorry for the delay in getting to your question do you still need help on this?

Expert:  Michael replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I have been there myself.
The should provide at-least one piece of trim but if they don't, you will need to purchase from them a piece or you can go to a home improvement store or local hardware to get something because these things never fit just right.
But the trim will make it look like it was custom built I did this when I ripped my kitchen out and the wood really made the whole thing look great:-)
Please rate me ,it will allow me to schedule Free follow ups with you and I will even help you get the trim, if they don't send it, as they should.
Just send me all the info.
Your question will NOT close when you rate as good service or better.
I will be here and we will work this all out.
have a great day.
Tech Michael