fixer2013
fixer2013, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  PAT Testing C&G Level 3 100/439/1
74591549

My Hotpoint Fridge Freezer was left open for several hours

Customer Question

My Hotpoint Fridge Freezer was left open for several hours and the contents thawed out. I washed and dried the interior and the next morning it still hadn't turned back on. Is there something I can do to get it working again?
Expert:  fixer2013 replied 3 years ago.

fixer2013 :

Hello , Thanks for using the service.

fixer2013 :

Did you turn the freezer off in order to defrost it or just left the door open accidentally?. I wonder if there is a loose connection in the plug, check and tighten connection, Or is the thermostat set too high have you tried adjusting the setting?

fixer2013 :

This may seem obvious answers , I just wanted to check. Please come back if this is not successful.

fixer2013 :

fixer2013 :

Hello again, I was wondering if your freezer was operating again. Please come back if you are still having problems

fixer2013 :