Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a WHIRLPOOL fridge, but I cannot see any marking which

Customer Question

I have a WHIRLPOOL fridge, but I cannot see any marking which indicates a model number. I believe it to be about 6/7 years old, but I don't want to change it for a while. So I'd like to deal with tis problems.
The label on the side says:
ARCO820
A
150
143
38

On the black "container" at the bottom in the back is written ACC HVY44AA

On top of the black container is a floppy box which, because the fridge is in a dusty environment, is full of dirty water. I would like to know what the purpose of this floppy box is and whether it should be filling up (and overflowing) in this way.

Also, please let me know how I can remove this to give it a good clean and put it back in place.

The second problem is that the main, central part of the top of the fridge has separated from the edge on two of the four edges, thanks to a tenant placing a heavy object on top of the fridge. It looks as if the top can be removed, the central part put back into place, then the complete top replaced, but I can't work out if this is possible.

Your advic on both points would be appreciated

David
Expert:  Daniel replied 4 years ago.

Im sorry but I cannot work out what you mean about the 2nd problem.

The model number is on a sticker inside the fridge section usually behind the salad box.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

As far as I can make out the information on the label inside the fridge, next to the salad box, is:

360531 023244

Type RE 158(4) or A.

The second problem is that the central part of the top of the fridge has separated from the edge around the top, which attaches to the main body of the fridge.

I want to remove the complete top join the main part of the top to edge part of the top, then refix it to the sides of the fridge, but don't know if this is possible.

David

Expert:  Daniel replied 4 years ago.

Nothing is coming up on that number. I think its just a serial number.

Do you see another number in there starting 85?