Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Ive been trying to find an English Owners manual, instalation

Customer Question

I've been trying to find an English Owner's manual, instalation etc without success.The model is AWE 8840
Expert:  Rob replied 4 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is Rob and I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isnt clear, please just ask me.

Is this the slimline, top loader washing machine by Whirlpool?

Rob
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes

Expert:  Rob replied 4 years ago.
Hi Reg

The problem we have here is that this type of machine was not imported into the UK. The normal style in the UK is a front load machine.

Unfortunately, this means manuals were not printed in English, only the languages where the machine was sold.

I am sure that I have a programme chart and brief instructions in English for a very simmilar machine, if you dont have these and they would be helpfull. Alas no installation instructions though, sorry

Let me know
Rob
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The instalation is very important, isn't it. If I get that wrong I'm in trouble.

So we'll try and translate from Finnish.

Reg

Expert:  Rob replied 4 years ago.
Hi Reg

Basically the most important part is that it stands on level ground so it doesnt move in the spin cycle

Rob