Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My Zanussi ZDT 6244 integrated machine does not appear to be

Customer Question

My Zanussi ZDT 6244 integrated machine does not appear to be washing properly. It is leaving streaky markes all over my dishes and glasses. It is almost like the tablet isnt completely dissolving. Can you help please?
Expert:  Daniel replied 4 years ago.

Does the tablet stay all mushy at the bottom once its finshed?

Also does it seem to get hot and dry at the end of the cycle?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi, There doesnt seem to be any tablet left after each cycle. I normally leave it to cool down at the end of the cycle because its always hotest then. Dishes are usually left smeared - thats probably the best description i can give I'm afraid. Does that help at all?
Rgds, Adrienne
Expert:  Daniel replied 4 years ago.

Ok that's fine it does help a little as I know its not a heating fault.

Next time you use the dishwasher turn the spray arms in there so they face front to back and set it going.

Once its washing carefully open the door and see if the arms have moved position. Try it a few times and see what you find and let me know.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
OK I will try this and get bak to you. thank you.
Expert:  Daniel replied 4 years ago.
No worries.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have tried several times niw and my dishes are still not being cleaned properly. The arms appear to be moving and the water flowing bug my dishes are still streaky.