Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

my stirella dual steam iron is leaking water from the base

Expert:  Michael replied 4 years ago.
Hi how old is the iron?
Also may I have full model #?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Simac.

Stirella Dual 7520

18 MONTHS - 2 YEARS old

Number on base 84316

Purchased in Ireland

Expert:  Michael replied 4 years ago.

Hi Marion,
This would be expensive to have repaired and is really not worth the cost. Also I might add...I read a lot of reviews on it and wouldnt buy another iron from them. These irons unfortunately have a lot of issues.
So even if you had this fixed you would soon be facing another issue with it.Also unfortunately again, the parts are not available to consumers for some reason.
I really wish I could have fixed this for you I really do, Im trying to save you some money;-)
That is the best we can do with this, but please have a great day.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Dear XXXXX,

Thank you for answering my Q, unfortunetly, the customer Ms.Dillon would not leave the iron with me any longer as she is not from this area.

I understood I would have an answer sooner, alas I returned it to her unrepaired, The card I made the payment of 25eur was mine in the name of Patrick Carroll (repairer). I suggest a payment of 10eur is fair, with 15eur being returned to me.

Look forward to dealing with you in the future.

Patrick.

Expert:  Michael replied 4 years ago.

Hi no problem, but please rate my service so I can do so, I will let them know about this;-)
Have a great day.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

As I paid 25eur for an answer that took too long to answer & as a result I lost my customer, I suggest 10 eur payment & 15eur returned to me .

Patrick (repairer)

Expert:  Michael replied 4 years ago.

Hi Marion,
I did send all responses ASAP the trouble was with site issues they are trying to resolve. i will let them know about your concern and see what they can do:-)
Thank you for your patience.
Tech Michael