Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Stoves 707MF displaying in left hand display "dEno" . Neither

Stoves 707MF displaying in left hand display "dEno" . Neither oven will work though oven lights come on
Expert:  Michael replied 4 years ago.

MasterFixIt :

Hi I should be able to help you with this but I need the make/manufacturer as well, the oven is in Demonstration mode and will not heat

Expert:  Michael replied 4 years ago.

Hi Jude,

Hi I should be able to help you with this but I need the make/manufacturer as well, the oven is in Demonstration mode and will not heat.
Tech Mike
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The make is STOVES 707MF and it is an electric multifunction double oven and grill. Model no XXXXXXXXX /p>

Expert:  Michael replied 4 years ago.

Hi Jude Please let me know if this works or not for your model?
Press and hold the mode button for more than five seconds. Then use the knob to scroll to "Default". This sets the stove to normal operation.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Just tried that. Not worked i'm afraid. The oven has separate function knobs for each oven and a knob for the timer/clock.

Expert:  Michael replied 4 years ago.

Sorry Jude try this.

keep all three buttons pressed for over twenty seconds.
Please let me know if this helps, they made changes to the board and there are a few with the same model so I have more if you need.
Michael
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

That's worked! Thank you very much!

Expert:  Michael replied 4 years ago.

Your welcome!
Please Rate!!
Tech Michael