Techdesk
Techdesk, Service Engineer
Experience:  Whitegoods engineer working for a multibranded national company in the UK
13782322

bosch ktr18p20gb fridge, went to put shopping away yesterday

Customer Question

bosch ktr18p20gb fridge, went to put shopping away yesterday in fridge only to find no lights on and fridge not cold. checked fuse all ok, very cross as fridge only 16 months old and bought this bosch thinking it was a good make and should last. have now got £50 pounds of food to go in fridge that does not work?
Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.

Hiya,

If there are no signs of life at all on the appliance and nothing runs, it suggests a failure of the main control board.

(I am assuming there is power from the supply it's plugged into, if you haven't checked, plug something else into it).

You may already be aware of the warranty but I'll post this anyway, just in case.

If you have proof of purchase, you have a 2 year warranty on your appliance from Bosch.

You are supposed to register for the 2nd year warranty but I've never come across a refusal from Bosch if you have the proof of purchase.

Sorry, if power is getting to your machine and it's totally dead, it's most likely the control board.

I'd suggest checking the supply, check the wiring connection at the machine and if all is ok, get Bosch in to repair it.

Hope this helps