Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

my neff dishwasher will not drain water after use.

Customer Question

Expert:  Michael replied 4 years ago.

MasterFixIt :

hello are you there?

MasterFixIt :

when its time for the drain cycle can you hear the motor running, as if it were trying to drain?

JACUSTOMER-61adn4jg- :

yes

MasterFixIt :

does it drain any of the water?

MasterFixIt :

heelo?

MasterFixIt :

hello?

JACUSTOMER-61adn4jg- :

yes...just the drain at bottom of washer is full...it does not seem to be blocked...tried to turn it on and it would start cycle

MasterFixIt :

I will switch this to Q & A so we can work more reliably thank you

MasterFixIt :

ok thanks,

MasterFixIt :

what you will need to do as with this unit this is usually a blockage in the pump

MasterFixIt :

is to remove the drain pump under the unit and check the impeller for something stck there

MasterFixIt :

stuck

MasterFixIt :

also with a small screwdriver you can make sure the impeller will turn, it will seem to click aroind, not spin freely, this is normal

MasterFixIt :

if you find no blockage there or in any of the lines you need to replace that small drain pump:-)

MasterFixIt :

did you get all that?