Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Model BWM12, mains indicator light flashing, but door lock

Customer Question

Model BWM12, mains indicator light flashing, but door lock indicator light remais off and machine will not start cycle
Expert:  Michael replied 4 years ago.

Hi I know thats frustrating but its the nature of the beast these days I fix these for a living.
The door lock/latch mechanism is easy enough to replace but is internally complex (lots of wires) but don't worry there all on clips that only fit one way and in one place.
Sorry, should tell you, thats the part you need:-)
The inner door lock latch mechanism.
You can order that from any local appliance repair shop or you can get it online from:
http://www.hotpoint-spares.co.uk/

I will help you with the install;-)
Since this may take some time if you will rate my service today as good or better The system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you so your question will not close or time out and we will be able to work together no matter how long it takes to solve this issue.
Tech Michael