Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

hi is it possible to buy a replacement ventilation grill fascia

Customer Question

hi
is it possible to buy a replacement ventilation grill fascia for my bosch hbc86q620 b oven?
Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is Rob and I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isnt clear, please just ask me.

Hi can you check the model number please, I dont think that one is quite right.
There are 3 models simmilar

hbc86q620N/02
hbc86q620N/01
hbc86q620/01
The number should be on the door recess

Rob
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hbc86q650b/01

sorry!

Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
Hi James

and is this a compact oven/ microwave?
Is this actually the build in kit you mean?
Was this purchased in the UK?
Lastly its age please?
Rob
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

this is a fitted oven unit, the piece i am after is a thin ventilation grill strip, which the clips have broken on and it fits , horizontally , just under the oven door. It is a single compartment, oven, microwave, or grill depending on the setting you select. It was purchased in the UK , i anticipate 8-10 years ago. It was here when i moved in 7 years ago and felt modern then!

Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.

Hi James

Thats great thanks, got it now

Please go here (just click on the word ”here”).
Wait for the page to settle, ignore the adverts then click the download button. You are looking for the Media Fire file.This is a PDF file so you can save it or print it for future reference

This is the view of that part of your oven.

Is the part you need in the lower left corner numbered 43 7764?

Can you tell me the colour please?

Rob

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I can't see the number on the part. The face of the same matt silver finish as the rest of the oven

Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
Hi James

OK, I have it now
Sorry, these diagrams are not that easy to work out.

This part is available but its quite expensive
Its £53.58 plus the postage

If youd like to order it, please go here this should take you to the page to order it

If I can help further, please just ask
In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my response? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
If you need to ask me anything after rating, please just follow the link in the welcome email
Rob

Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
Hi James
Not sure if you got my last message
You should now see it above.

If you need further help, please just ask.

In the meantime,

Rob

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

unfortunately the website you directed me to is not functioning any longer and is under going maintenance so my problem is still not solved

Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
Hi James

Thats odd
In that case you should call Bosch spares on 0844 892 8979
and order the part from there.
The price is the same.
The part number is
00433775 and they will also need your model number to check for you
If you need anything else, pleae just ask, otherwise please dont forget to rate
Rob