Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

My Smeg fridge freezer alarm can start to beep at any time

Customer Question

My Smeg fridge freezer alarm can start to beep at any time of day and night. The freezer temperature is flashing and the only way I can stop it is to switch it off at the socket. this problem seems to be connected to my fuse box tripping, knocking out all the sockets in the house, not just the kitchen ones. One time it went out with a Bang but as it came back on as though nothing was wrong the engineer could not say why it did this. I have had the fuses tripping twice in two days and am awaiting an electrician to check my wiring. If it is the Smeg that is causing this can it be repaired?
Expert:  Michael replied 4 years ago.

MasterFixIt :

hello

Expert:  Michael replied 4 years ago.

Hi May I have the full model number?
Also how old the washer is?
This information is required for me to assist you properly:-)
Tech Michael
Expert:  Zoe-cssm replied 4 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (paste the question link into the response). Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Michael replied 4 years ago.

Hi May I have the full model number? Also how old the freezer is? This information is required for me to assist you properly:-) Thank you Tech Michael