Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Neff dishwasher E Nr. S51T69X1GB/15 - pre rinse cycle no problem,

Customer Question

Neff dishwasher E Nr. S51T69X1GB/15 - pre rinse cycle no problem, wash cycle, E24 error with the water supply light lit after a few minutes. Drainage appears to be OK. There is an electric valve on inlet hose. Is there a washing pump as well as a rinse pump? Suspect washing pump plugged. No other error apart from E24 - no E25.
Expert:  Michael replied 4 years ago.

Ok the E24 is a draining error code.

What you can try first is check the drain hose and were it drains out to. Make sure its all clear. And if nit goes under a sink take off the spigot and make sure its all clear and not blocked.

If all thats fine then you will need to remove the pump and check that this isn't blocked up as well.

Once its all clear retry the washer and see how it goes from there.

Let me know what you find.
Tech Mike