Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Zanussi 1400 washing machine. Machine will not start. Small

Customer Question

Zanussi 1400 washing machine. Machine will not start. Small screen next to on off switch shows 1.15 and small rectangular box split by a line and what appears to be a picture of a bulb in the lower segment. Non of the switches except for the rotary one appear to activate a programme. Have we somehow got it on a delayed start even though the 1.15 has expired in terms of time lapsed??
Expert:  Michael replied 4 years ago.

MasterFixIt :

hello

Expert:  Michael replied 4 years ago.

Hi Stuart,

Please unplug the machine for five minutes then press and hold the start button for 10 seconds and then release.
Now plug the machine back in and let me know if this cleared that problem or if not please let me know that as well.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Problem solved thank you: we could not release the delayed start but following switching off etc all now back to normal

Expert:  Michael replied 4 years ago.

You are very welcome, please dont forget to rate my service and have a wonderful day:-)
Tech Michael