fixer2013
fixer2013, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  PAT Testing C&G Level 3 100/439/1
74591549

I have a Bosch chop saw with a glide fixture. Every time I

Customer Question

I have a Bosch chop saw with a glide fixture. Every time I turn it on it blows the main fuse, any ideas please. I've change the fuse in the plug for the saw
Expert:  fixer2013 replied 4 years ago.

fixer2013 :

hello, Thanks for using just answer.

fixer2013 :

I would suggest that there is damage to the cable. a cut or squashed so the inner conductors are shorting out.

fixer2013 :

Have you given the cable a visual check?

fixer2013 :

although you have changed the fuse in the plug , electricity may be going to the earth conductor in the cable which is tripping the main fuse.

fixer2013 :

If you fvind damage I would suggest you take it to a local repair shop in order toget a new one replaced safely and with a warrenty on the repair.

fixer2013 :

kind regards