Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Thanks for that. How do i get to the humidity sensor?

Customer Question

Thanks for that.

How do i get to the humidity sensor?

jay
Expert:  Michael replied 4 years ago.

Hi The humidity sensor should be inside the unit near the lint screen, but they may have moved it down near the back. I have seen this model with it in both configurations.
I will be back in about 2 hours to continue with you, thank you for your patience.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Michael,

Thanks,can you tell me where the lint screen is and is it easy to get to?

What makes you think it is the humidity sensor?

Sure, i will wait for your reply :)

Jay

Expert:  Michael replied 4 years ago.

Hi Jay,
The lint screen is the one you clean after each load dried:-)
I cant say for certain that the trouble is the humidity sensor, it could also be the main board considering that you had this error even in wash cycles.
But let me ask, how well is the dryer drying?
Have you cleaned the vent hose and made sure the air flow is good coming from the exhaust vent?
All of these things can cause this, even a semi clogged vent hos that runs outside can cause this.
Usually it is something simple like this as these machines are sensitive to all of this and that error when called in drying is related to the machine sensing too much humidity after running for a period of time. I will stick with you on this but since this may take some time if you will rate my service today as good or better The system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you so your question will not close or time out and not cost you anything further! We will be able to work together no matter how long it takes to solve this issue.
Tech Michael