drcool299
drcool299, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been an Appliance tech for the past 15 years. Worked on most of the branded appliances.
11923974

I have an sixth sense appliance model AWOD 5526, after successfully

Customer Question

I have an sixth sense appliance model AWOD 5526, after successfully running a programme this morning the machine doesn't switch on in fact is showing no sign of life!. I have checked the plug fuse and that is ok but since the machine won't flash up a fault code I can't start diagnosis... Any ideas.
Alistair
Expert:  drcool299 replied 4 years ago.

drcool299 :

Hello Alistair, Do you have a volt meter and would be able to use it to test some parts of your unit for power? I do have a schematics and if you can test the voltages, we would know what part could be defective.