Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

The door of the washing machine (Aquarius WWPF762) wont open,

Customer Question

The door of the washing machine (Aquarius WWPF762) won't open, even usuing the manual release.
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hi sorry to hear about that.
Most washing machines electromagnetically lock when on a cycle and remain so for a few minutes after it has finished. If you turn the electricity off/switch it off before it has unlocked, the door may not open.

Try turning the power on for a few minutes and see if it will release. If that doesn't work, put it on the shortest cycle, eg spin and wait for it to complete before you turn it off.
Please let me know if this works.
Since this may take some time if you will rate my service today as good or better The system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you so your question will not close or time out and not cost you anything further! We will be able to work together no matter how long it takes to solve this issue.
Tech Michael