Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Dimplex Optimyst electric fire Model No CSH20. The

Customer Question

I have a Dimplex Optimyst electric fire Model No CSH20. The problem is it has stopped producing the "flame/smoke effect" or mist, regardless of how you set the "flame" control!The sump and tank are cleaned every 2 weeks (as recommended by manufacturer) and emptied when not in use for a period of time (typically for more than 2xweeks e.g.when on vacations and summer time) Can you suggest a solution please?

John Fountaine, Leeds.West Yorks
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam