Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

ref reply from WGBGE on fuitting seal to bosch washing machine.

Customer Question

ref reply from WGBGE on fuitting seal to bosch washing machine. I have removed front panel but how to stretch seal over inner rim. Any good ideas?
Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
Welcome, my name is Rob and I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

You are correct, ideally you need six hands!!

However, if you run some washing up liquid around the groove of the seal, this will help you get it on, just a small amount is good.
Start at the 12 oclock position and work clockwise.
Ideally have some one else hold the seal at the 12 oclock position. You can then work your way around it.
If no one else is there, wedge the seal at the 12 o clock position with a wodge of kitchen paper.

If you need more help, please just ask
In the meantime

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my response? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
If you need to ask me anything after rating, please just follow the link in the welcome email
Rob