Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a FJS 1425 washing machine which keeps going into pause

Customer Question

I have a FJS 1425 washing machine which keeps going into pause by its self and won't complete it's set programme. Is there anything that can be done or, as the machine is over 10 years old, should I just bin it and buy a new machine.
Expert:  Michael replied 4 years ago.

Hi sorry to hear about that problem.
This can be one of a couple things here but usually in this case the main controller board will need to be replaced and unfortunately that board is very expensive around $ 200.00 US.
If it were me, I would replace the washer. I wish i had better news for you I really do.
I could walk you through replacing the board but its so expensive that it really isn't worth even the part without labor.
I will be here if you need me further, also if you rate me well before you close this page the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you:-)
Have a great day.
Tech Michael