Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a Stoves 600sidlms cooker and the outside of the grill

Customer Question

I have a Stoves 600sidlms cooker and the outside of the grill door gets really hot when my oven is on. Is this normal? I've had the appliance for 5 years and only noticed the grill door getting hot recently since my young granddaughter has been around and is now walking and I am obviously aware of dangers, so I cannot be sure if this has been happening all along and is normal or what. Can someone advise? P.s. The outside of the oven door doesn't get particularly hot, just the grill door.
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hi, LOL!

To put your mind at ease these units from Stoves the oven door des get quite hot.

As long as your oven seems to be holding the temp inside its fine:-)

I hope this helps you relax lol.

Thank you and please don't forget to rate before you go!

It will also allow me to schedule free follow ups for you in case you need me further at no additional cost to you.

Have a great day!

Tech Michael