Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have purchased a Kuppersbusch EGS304.0M Hob Ceramic Glass

Customer Question

I have purchased a Kuppersbusch EGS304.0M Hob Ceramic Glass as an ex-display model but it didn't arrive with an instruction manual. Can I purchase one or find one on line please.
Expert:  Rob replied 4 years ago.
Welcome, my name is Rob and I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

I have this manual for you and will upload it for you now. Please wait and I will send you the link

Rob
Expert:  Rob replied 4 years ago.
Hi Anne

Please go here (just click on the word ”here”).
Wait for the page to settle, ignore the adverts then click the download button. You are looking for the Media Fire file.This is a PDF file so you can save it or print it for future reference.

If you need more help, please just ask me.
In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my response? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
If you need to ask me anything after rating, please just follow the link in the welcome email
Rob