Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Good afternoon I am looking for a local treadmill techinician

Customer Question

Good afternoon

I am looking for a local treadmill techinician who will be able to come and service my treadmill and get it to work again please I live in No Mans heath, Tamworth and would relly like it if this can be done today
Expert:  Rob replied 4 years ago.
Welcome, my name is Rob and I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

The best people to do this is the manufacturer themselves.
You should contact them in the first indtance.
They are

Johnson Health Tech UK
Johnson House
Bellringer Road
Trentham Lakes South
Stoke on Trent
Staffordshire ST4 8GZ

TEL 0800 389 6078

If you need more help, please just ak.
In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my response? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
If you need to ask me anything after rating, please just follow the link in the welcome email
Rob