Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have found on the kitchen floor 2 little curved brackets,

Customer Question

I have found on the kitchen floor 2 little curved brackets, each with a little square hook at both ends. On one of them the hooks are broken off. At the same time, the dishwasher did not clear the washing powder off the dishes, although they seemed to be clean enough.
Are these 2 things just coincidence, or are the 2 little brackets important. They seem to be covered in hard black plastic with the hooks at the ends bare.
Trevor Williamson
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hi this is just coincidence:-)

Your dishwasher may be fine.

But keep me in the loop.

Please let me know when you run it next time how the dishes come out?

Another good thing to do that many people don't do is run your sink water til it is hot, should be atleast 160 degrees for proper operation.

Then run the Dishwasher , it will make a difference.

If you rate my service as good or better before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you so the Q & A will not cost you anything further and we can remain on here until this problem is solved;-)

I will stick with you on this.

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks, Michael.

Your answer has introduced another worry - if not from the dishwasher, then where did those brackets come from? I'll just have to take a look at the other kitchen appliances to try & figure it out!

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

LOL Trevor, I know the feeling!

Been there, they could have been from the original install. Sometimes the packaging contains them to hold the unit to the bottom of the box, actually this is common place these days:-)

I would think that's all they are.

How is the dish washer doing, with my advice?

Dishes any cleaner, residue wise?

Please let me know and rate my service at this point so I can set up the free follow ups in case you need me further for this at no additional cost to you.

Have a nice day Trevor:-)