Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Bosch avantixx 6 washing machine - seems like the drainage

Customer Question

Bosch avantixx 6 washing machine - seems like the drainage pump is not working.
Expert:  Michael replied 4 years ago.

Hi Sorry to hear about this.

May I have the full model # XXXXX how old the unit is, and what happened just prior to this pump issue?

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX of the time it has taken to get your response, I think I may have solved the problem via another route. Just doing a test run now - but the drain pump does seem to be working.

Expert:  Michael replied 4 years ago.

Hi Liz, that's good I hope it works, but you may have a moving blockage that could cause this, or a pump that is slowly failing.

Please let me know if you have any further trouble.

Also if you rate me at least as ok service, the system will allow me to schedule FREE follow ups with you so any further communications we do will be free of charge:-)

Thank to Liz and the best of luck, I will be here if you need me.

Tech Michael ;-)

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Dear XXXXX

Thank you for your answer. I'm still testing my machine but it is now pumping and spinning and I removed an item that could have caused a blockage.

When I paid my fee of £36 I did not expect to have to wait almost 3 hours - the website gave me the impression that an answerer was ready and that my answer was minutes away, not hours, so I am not satisfied overall.

I will be looking to get my £36 back - but I don't want to reduce your ratings.

What is the best way to proceed?

Expert:  Michael replied 4 years ago.

Hi Liz, I'm sorry for that but they had a major power outage in the area and no signals could get through. We just got that.

I will be here for you if you need me further:-)

Thank you for your patience, that doesn't happen too often.

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks. I'll still be asking for my refund as I'm sure you can understand. Machine now seems to be working fine.