Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I cannot get the timer on my electric aga cooker to work.

Customer Question

I cannot get the timer on my electric aga cooker to work. When I switch on the main switch the timer is flasing 0.00 and I cannot get the oven to cut in. What can the problem be
Expert:  Michael replied 4 years ago.

Hi sorry to hear about this problem.

What you can try, is turn off the main circuit breaker to the unit so no power is going to it.

Wait 5 full minutes then turn it back on and see if that helps?

If it doesn't, then unfortunately the main control board has an electronic fault.

That circuit board will need to be replaced.

I can help you do that as its pretty easy to do:-)

You would only need a few basic hand tools to accomplish this.

Please if you rate my service as good or better before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you an no additional cost to you so we can finish this repair together ;-)

Also if you want to purchase that board, please send me the full model # of the Dishwasher so I can locate a god source for you.

Tech Michael