Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Our neff integrated dishwasher has stopped working. There is

Customer Question

Our neff integrated dishwasher has stopped working. There is no light on the display.
Expert:  WGBGE replied 4 years ago.

WGBGE :

First thing you have to check is if there is power going to the DW - If you do not have a socket tester try plugging something else into the DW socket that you know works. If you prove the socket is working the next thing to check would be the fuse in the plug of the DW. Again if you do not have a device to check the fuse - swap for one you know is working (13amp usually).

WGBGE :

testing components becomes a bit more complicated after this !

JACUSTOMER-6c3n2dcf- : Yes, I already checked when I turned it on & off.
WGBGE :

you said you checked "fuse box" of apartment - not the actual socket / appliance power ???

JACUSTOMER-6c3n2dcf- : I did that while I was waiting for a response
Expert:  Michael replied 4 years ago.
Hi let me see if I can help you here,
Under the front lower kick plate is a small box that has he power wires you need to be sure first that you do indeed have 120 VAC there if so make sure all the wires are tight.
Please let me know as these wires can become loose as well:-)
Thank you Tech Michael
Expert:  Michael replied 4 years ago.
Hi let me see if I can help you here,
Thank you Tech Michael