Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Hi, our beko sg562 ignition button has stopped working. Th

Hi, our beko sg562 ignition button has stopped working. Thanks
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hi sorry to hear that,
Do you have a meter?
Also do any of the burners ignite?
Tech Mike
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Just an external meter box, not pay as you go. No gas problems, can be lit with a match, just the oven is a pain to do that way. There is no noise and no action when the ignite button is pushed. Thanks Paul

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hi Paul, you will only pay the one time, then we are locked in until this is fixed:-)
This is the part module that you need to replace. It is easy to do as well.Please copy and paste this address into your browser to visit the site for the spark module you need.
Or simply call them at:
0844 9777 888

Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 4pm, or 10am to 4pm on Bank Holidays

Calls from within the UK are charged at 5p per minute including VAT from BT landlines, other networks and mobile companies may vary.

For security and training purposes, telephone calls may be recorded or monitored.

Outside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7717 5046.

http://www.espares.co.uk/browse/ma927/beko?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=+beko%20+parts&utm_campaign=Beko&mkwid=VEAWGfs7&pcrid=1395995345&kword=+beko%20+parts&match=b
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi thanks for the website details, the link you kindly provided just went to a general page, however I searched it and found the following, is this the part to which you were referring?

Paul

Stock Number: ES555492

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hi Paul thanks, yes it is you are correct.
If you rate me before you close this page the system here will allow me to schedule free follow ups with til we have this fixed:-)
Thank you Paul and I will be here if you need assistance installing this part.
Have a great day!
Tech Michael