Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have Servis M4905 Dishwasher. During washing the machine

Customer Question

I have Servis M4905 Dishwasher. During washing the machine stops but if I bang the door it restarts. Can you still get parts for this machine and have you any idea what the part is. It is obviously something to do with the latch (I think). Any help would be appreciated.
Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
Welcome, my name is Rob and I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Sorry for the delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.

.
I suspect that its actually the door switch not making correctly, so it thinks the door has been opened.

Disconect the power
Remove the screws around the door and the front door panel will come away
You will see the microswitch in the handle.
Watch the operation as you close the door.

Please go here (Just click n the word in blue)

This is the switch and handle. A you can see it is available !

However, I think you can "adjust" it so that it works correctly, rather than spending nearly £60!

If you need more help, please just ask
In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my response? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
If you need to ask me anything after rating, please just follow the link in the welcome email
Rob

Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
Hi Alison

Hows it going?
Did you manage to sort this out, or do you need more help?

If all is now good, please dont forget to rate, as this is how I get credit forr spending my time helping you

Rob