Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Hotpoint washer dryer. I have never worked out how

Customer Question

I have a Hotpoint washer dryer. I have never worked out how to only wash clothes without the dryer function and I have not worked out how to dry without the wash function. I always set the washing instruction but whatever I do, even quick wash, the whole process takes many hours and I have never achieved anything dry. As the washer will do 7 kgs and the dryer less, there must be a way of taking out the excess clothes for the drying session.
Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
Welcome, my name is Rob and I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
To wash without the dry function, you just dont select any time on the dryer knob.

Your machine should have two smaller knobs, one for the dryer time, the other for the temperature. Is that right?

Rob