Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

why will the cold water on my hotpoint aquarius wf000 not turn

Customer Question

why will the cold water on my hotpoint aquarius wf000 not turn off and my hot water will not turn on
Expert:  Daniel replied 4 years ago.

sorry for the delay in getting to your question.

If the water starts filling as soon as you power the washer up then im afraid the control board at the back will be the fault.

Ive seen this loads of times on these. If you remove the rear panel at the back and take the control board out you will proberly see it blown.

So to cure this the main board will need to be replaced and reprogrammed up. Now this is an expensive repair. So the best way is to get hotpoint in on there fixed price which is about £105.
This will be cheaper then you doing the repair yourself on this. Plus they will need to programe the new board with there laptop.

Sorry this isnt good news but if you need anymore info just get back to me.