Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

WFL12240GB washing maching just wont start. Got it to go

Customer Question

WFL12240GB washing maching just won't start. Got it to go by shutting the door hard.
Expert:  Michael replied 4 years ago.

HI sorry to hear about that,
What you need is a new door lock.
It has wires connected to it and a sensor that is failing. is all:-)
I will help you with the install its super easy!
I will tell you where to get it as well.all you need is a few simple hand tools to do this.
If you rate my service as good or better before you close this pge I will be able to schedule free follow ups with so so we can remain in contact til we have this done;-)

Tech Michael
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

We though it might be that. Please tell me where to get the new door lock.

Expert:  Michael replied 4 years ago.
Its along link but I would just call em.
Please copy the entire link and pste it in your browser they hae the pat you need;-)
Please dont forget to rate me!
Have a wonderful day!

http://www.espares.co.uk/browse/at1085ma856/washing-machines/bosch?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=bosch%20washer%20parts&utm_campaign=Bosch&mkwid=tJK7eoat&pcrid=1394870203&kword=bosch%20washer%20parts&match=e