Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have akrups type xp2070 filter and express machine. The expresso

Customer Question

I have akrups type xp2070 filter and express machine. The expresso no longer is able to pump thru the expresso coffe but the filter part work, the milk frogged stil works. Is it repairable or would it be just as cheap tp buy another machine?
Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
Welcome, my name is Rob and I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

This sounds like it may be a software issue. Can you tell me, did you buy this in the UK? Also the age of the maker please?

Rob
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Purchased in livings ton Scotland it is about 4 years old
Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
Hi Ian

The only thing that may be worth a try is to disconnect from the power for a couple of hours and see if this will reset.

I am afraid that if this does not reset it, my advice would be to buy a new machine.

Unfortunately, parts for this machine are very hard to come by and consequently very expensive. Most of these machinew were in fact sold in the USA.

It is also very difficult to test any of these internal components at home due to the highly complex nature of the boards etc.

Sorry it wsnt great news for you on thi occassion

If I can help further, please let me know.
In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my response? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
If you need to ask me anything after rating, please just follow the link in the welcome email
Rob